Friday, December 5, 2008

Fitness Answer Man For Sale???

As I'm sure you know, the United Way is an organization that is near and dear to my heart. I grew up in the agencies and organizations they help fund, and I don't know if I would be who I am today if I hadn't.

I developed my passion for fitness in the Boys and Girls Club weight room, and began my career path at the Y.M.C.A.

Whenever I have an opportunity to give the United Way an assist, I jump. I'm donating 4 weeks in my fitness boot camp to the United Way of Washington County's online auction fundraiser.

If you've ever wanted to work with me, here is your opportunity to do it and help an organization that has been doing good work in the area for decades.

The value of the 4 week boot camp is over $150.00 and includes some extras like:
  • a fat blasting 4 week nutrition plan
  • an exclusive "off day" training plan
  • two 30 minute telephone coachings
  • a grocery shopping tour
  • a "swag bag" from or business neighbors valued at over $250
The auction ends December 8th at 9pm, so don't delay.

Click HERE to view the listing and bid

While you're there, why don't you look around and see what other goodies you can bid on. I heard there is a Rolex watch up for grabs from R. Bruce Carson Jewelers (get that for me!).

Come back here on Saturday when "I'll give you my 13 holiday diet tips" To help you roll into 2009 a little leaner (it is possible).

-c

No comments: