Monday, December 1, 2008

Fitness Answer Man,,,Anytime

I'm pleased to announce that I've partnered up with Anytime Fitness of Hagerstown, MD to provide the finest in personal fitness services at a world class facility.

I'm currently accepting new fitness, and nutrition coaching clients, and forming small group fat loss training classes.

E-mail me at fitnessanswerman@live.com for a FREE one week pass, and to book a consultation with me !

I'm excited to be working with Dan, Dave, and the rest of the crew at Anytime Fitness Hagerstown. You can get more information about their club at www.anytimefitness.com

Don't forget to e-mail me at fitnessanswerman@live .com for your one week FREE pass and consultation today!

If you e-mail me by Wednesday, December 3, I'll give you a copy of my brand new report: "21 Insider Tips To Fitness Success: Weight Loss Success Secrets From The Fitness Answer Man"

Stay Strong!

-c

No comments: