Monday, December 29, 2008

Fitness Answer Man: Super Hero???

Well not quite.

That was the dream of a a 10 year old Chad Smith when he picked up his first "Green Lantern" comic book.

I wanted to be strong and powerful just like Green Lantern, and Batman, and Luke Cage.

I didn't let that dream go.

It drove me into the Boys Club weight room in 6th grade, and drove me to read everything I could get my hands on about how to build the "perfect" physique through high school and beyond.

To this day, I still get inspired when I flip through the pages of my favorite comic books (yep still read a few).

With Hollywood finally making some good comic-based movies, I can respect the amount of work the actors playing my favorite heroes had to put in to achieve the look of a superhero.

Watch this, Hugh Jackman got all jacked up:




Find a reason to do what you do.

My reason was comic books. That led me to a bodybuilding championship, and one of the most respected physiques in professional wrestling

Do you want to impress the ladies?

Want to make men's heads turn?

Do you just want to stop darting past the mirror when you are naked?

Do you want to buy a great Italian cut suit?

Do you want to get a "Carrie Bradshaw" wardrobe?

Whatever it is, let it drive you to success.

Stay strong, and make it happen everyday,

Chad

P.S.

My next "Fitness 360" boot camp begins January 12th. Are you in?

Read what one camper had to say:

"I would absolutely recommend this boot camp to anyone of any age or fitness level. The best part about this camp is the versatility, expertise and energy from the trainer each and every session. If you are looking for something to jump start your fitness or to challenge yourself, this camp is your answer. I have participated in several boot camps and this one is by far the BEST!!! Unlike other boot camps I have tried, you do not have to be in-shape to participate. Just sign up, bring a water bottle and be ready to have fun. Oh yeah, don’t forget your sweat towel…you will need it."

-Tania
Mental Health Care Manager
Hagerstown, MD


Get over to www.hometeamfitness.net for more details, and to get yourself registered.



See you at camp!


No comments: