Monday, January 5, 2009

Gotta Go To Camp...

Fitness 360 Boot Camp 2009 :Phase 1 begins January 12th!

Finally get the results you want in 2009!


Are you going to win the "Battle of The Bulge" this year?

Let me help!

The area's most effective fitness boot camp is revved up and good to go beginning January 12th at 6 AM.

Camp will take place at the Ballet and all That Jazz Studio located at 18703 Crestwood Drive, Hagerstown, MD.

Listen to what one member said about my last camp:

"I always achieved outstanding results from the workouts you tailored for me as my personal trainer, and I thoroughly enjoyed participating in and reaping the benefits from your first bootcamp! It was a welcome change from my normal routine of running to get my cardio, and I liked the variety of fat-burning exercises, like the tabatas, t-drills, etc. I was never bored and constantly challenged by being able to increase the intensity of the workouts on my own. I liked the idea of achieving a total body workout in less than an hour also -- highly recommended for the working parent! I have always been a believer in the "boot camp" philosophy of enjoying the outdoors while getting in a great workout with your friends. Keep up the good work Chad, I'm already recruiting for your next boot camp!"

Jodee "The Wiley Veteran"
-Hagerstown, MD

When was the last time you were this excited about your workout?

You can be!

For more information, head over to www.hometeamfitness.net, or email us at info@hometeamfitness.net

Let us help you get into your best shape for 2009.

Get fast action bonuses for registering before January 10th!

Stay strong,

Chad and Kat
www.hometeamfitness.net

No comments: