Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doing it big

I gotta tell ya, today was day 2 of our first boot camp of the year, and I am impressed.

I didn't think the last phase could be outworked, but boy was I wrong!

These new campers are doing it big.

They're working like they REALLY want it!

They're pushing, pulling, lunging, and lifting their way to a new look for '09.

They're doing it big. Meeting the challenge.

You should be too. You can.

Challenge yourself today, get out of the box!

Go heavier, do more, whatever, just take on a new challenge.

If you make contant efforts to do it big every day, you'll be in a whole new body by '10.

Sound good? I thought so.

So why are you still here?

Go make it happen!

Stay strong and keep moving forward,

-Chad

P.S. Still gots room for ya! If you want to join in the bootcamp fun, go to www.hometeamfitness.net for details about the location of my boot camp. Then e-mail info@hometeamfitness.net to get 1 week free!

No comments: